1. INTRODUCTION AND COLLECTION STATEMENT
Information about each of the WCOA Hosts’ own privacy policies and about disclosures to overseas recipients is set out below.
“Processing” information about you means any activity that involves the use of your information. It includes obtaining, recording or holding your information, carrying out any operation or set of operations on your information, including organising, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing may also include disclosure by transmission of your information with third parties and transferring it abroad.
(a) for CPA Australia, visit: https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/utilities/privacy and
(b) for CA ANZ, visit: https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/privacy-policy.
• non-compliance with the terms of this document or the privacy procedures that the WCOA Hosts implement;
• gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised or inappropriate access to personal information held by the WCOA Hosts; and
• unauthorised disclosure or use of personal information held by the WCOA Hosts to third parties.
2. KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Broadly, the individuals the WCOA Hosts collect information from are the attendees of WCOA, speakers participating at WCOA and those who register an account with the WCOA Hosts for the purposes of WCOA.
The WCOA Hosts collect personal information for the following purposes:
• processing your registration for an account with us (through MCI);
• processing your application for registration for WCOA (through MCI);
• communicating with you about your registration;
• managing and administering your account (through MCI);
• managing your participation at WCOA as a speaker;
• providing our goods or services;
• with your consent, contacting you to provide information about the services of CA ANZ and CPA Australia, including information about future events and activities which you may be interested in;
Please review MCI policy here